Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ice-cream!




Finally I got my cellphone back with me!
&& that means.. I've got photos to post up today!
That doesn't include the ones from Karine's camera and Yng's phone though.

Holidays shucks!
Went to Jusco today. Again.
Followed sis around.

She bought lotsa stuffs.
Every weekend when she came back to BM, she'll definitely go out and buy stuffs one lor. Wtf.

Saw Jocelyn and her friends there!
They seem so surprise nia -_______-
Then saw OCC and her boyf & PSW and her boyf.

Saw Doreen with her family at Popular! F*ing miss her! Rofl!


After walking around, went to Baskin Robbins.
(Sis belanja) :D

Sis wondering which flavour to pick :P








Candid
shot by sis -____-


Candid. Again.


Us.


The end!
HAHA
(Great lah. I start to use the 'WTF' word again. And yet, Karine and Yng don't get to hit me cause it's holiday! WHEEE!)

GOODNIGHT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB