Thursday, June 4, 2009

Say Ok.

(I'm still waiting for photos from Karine's camera and Yng's cellphone).
I had no pictures besides that! Wtf.
Thanks to the cellphone lah. Spoil during the holidays -___-

Anyways, on Wednesday, I went to the library with Yng, Karine, Min Yee and Michelle.
I can't believe I woke up at 8am that day just for that! Yng lah! GRR.
We go for the computers. Filled in the borang twice. Cause every hour need to fill in. KNS service lah.

Halfway playing, Karine reached. Then minutes later, Min Yee and Michelle came.
But by the time MY and Michelle reached, we came out from the computer room already.
Then we chit chat at the table.
Saw two teachers there! Like wtheck. Teachers went there too ah?

After talking, we're so hungry. (odd leh, talk till hungry. Lmao).
So we decided to go Sunway. How? We WALKED there! Under the HOT SUN!
On the way there, !@#$%^&* !
We go for Pizza Hut.
Ordered the new dish!

MY kept on complaining.
Now I understand how Karine felt the last time she went out shopping with her.

Walked back to the library at 4:30pm.
At least it's not really that hot that time.
We saw someone's batik there lor! With the hanger some more!
AHAHAHAHA!

Sit down. Talk. Went back.


***


Today I went to Jusco with mum.
It's been years since I went shopping with mum.
Best thing about going out with mum is that I don't have to spend even a cent.
Rofl. (I know I'm cruel) =____=

Seriously, I had nothing much to talk about today.
No pictures. Nothing.

Oh, I Hate Yng! Hmmph!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB