Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Day You Went Away.

Went to Queensbay Pacific with friends(Yng, ErWynn and his bro, EJ and his cousin, and JaeIan and his girlf) today!
This is the first time (in '09) I went there XD!
The last time I went there was last year. I think.

Yng and I reached there at 11 something when others reached at 1:40pm. Yeah, I keep staring at my phone's digital clock. Wtf. We walked for so long weih =____=

Before they came, we went to Starbucks.

Mine and Yng's.
It's super duper schweeeet!






The best of all. NOT!
For me just ok-ok nia. Thanks to Yng lah.
For that, I made this picture extra SPECIAL! (I feel it's worse) :X


Since Yng uploaded that eeky picture and still don't wanna delete it even it's been days already, I shall upload the picture! HEE-HEE *evil grins*

LOOK AT HER NECK! Just don't include the shadow lah.
Then you can imagine her with the long neck! XDDD


We chit chat there for a long period.
Oh, not to forget, we vained there mah, of course long lah XD!

And I finally got my pictures. From Yng's phone -____-
Turns out, there's only one that I think it's okay.
BLAH! After so long I've been waiting, only ONE?!

This was last during the 1st week holiday.
We're at umm.. umm.. Pizza Hut! At Sunway's. XD


Oh! And we went to the ground floor.
Halfway walking around, we spotted this adorable dress!

Sadly, it's for kids ;(



Halfway walking, ErWynn called Yng then we both raced upstairs. Wtf indeed.
Met up with them then went to cinema to buy tickets to watch BLOOD. (eerie disgusting blood!)
Okay, I admit, I almost faint seeing the blood. I went pale, but not very gai lah.

You know what? It's BORING!
Except the eeky bloody that creeps me out.



After that, we went walking around and around.
Truthfully, we spent most of our time staring at EuJin, ErWynn and stupiak Jae Ian fooling around -____-
Time flies you know seeing them acting like siao langs.
And DAMN EuJin and ErWynn's bro!!
Not gonna mention what they did. GRR!

Since I'm editing this SHORT post(that's what they said). Yes, I'm gonna write out!
ErWynn's bro(I seriously need to find out the name. I'm so lazy to write out 'ErWynn's bro' over and over again), put disgusting stuffs that he probably found on the ground on my hair. Yes, my hair!
And then that EuJin leh, keep hitting me with his jacket! Like what ErWynn said, be aware when he's wearing his jacket. VERY TRUE!

After they went back, Yng and I went to McD.
The ice lemon tea somehow sucks..

Went to Popular before foing home.

Well, there's a story behind the book. LMAO!



We sat taxi home.
Not really.
Yng asked the fella to stoped at the playground behind her house (My plan. But that's what she wanted. So, never mind XD!)

Fullstop here.
People all asking me to update today fast.
Therefore, loads of pictures won't be uploaded today :D
(I know it's frigging short. Don't blame me. Blame THEM!)
Still think it's short? Go think more stuffs for me lah. zZz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB