Monday, August 31, 2009

Come Back.



Woke up early almost like everyday during holidays.
Weird, right?

30th August
Went to Grandma's house in the morning.
Had lunch there.

Take 1


Take 2


Went to Sunway in the evening.
It was boring, I tell you!
But that day was flooded with humans just because of the singing contest.
No offense la, but the person up on the stage who sang Love Story sucks weih.
Also the ones who sang The Start Of Something New.
I so wanna laugh my ass off when I was eating at Noodles Station while hearing them singing.
I know I'm cruel.

Almost to midnight, I did countdown! I on my webbie with my bitch!
I don't know why I'm so good yesterday -_-"



I went disconnected then the picture stay still like that.
Hence, I took picture of it XD


While he went and shoosh his dogs. Lol!


This dragged till 2am!
Wtf?!
Let's put the blame on you-know-who!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB