Saturday, August 29, 2009

Yesterday


Before going tuition I was so effing miserable.
Thanks to someone.
I had to think of people to ask to go out on Friday within hours!
And everyone keeps telling me they need to study and bla bla bla.

Then at tuition, embarassing stuffs happened, thanks to Karine.
Facts for people in that tuition must know:
1. I didn't took ShinYi's little adorable notebook(it was Karine!)
2. I didn't talk much, or maybe a little.
3. I don't even wanna talk about the third one.

***



Okay, Friday has come!
I actually woke up at 7am and had sleepless night yesterday.
So, yes, my eyes were puffy that day.

Set off to Pacific.
Waited for them.
Like what ErWynn had said, "New Trend". Wtf.
No way am I going to admit that!
By the way, I can't get my Starbucks coffee cause the stupid worker there was wiping the windows. Grr!

Then the pro human lead us to the bus station or that was what he thought.
Lol!
Well, obviously it was wrong :P
So we went to the other side and then "Yay! We finally reached!". After all the pain(running in the rain like a bunch of mad kids).
And we waited for an hour and half for that stupid rapid.

While waiting for the stupid 705 rapid~





No. 705! Like, finally!
Off we went up to the rapid XD

We're finally in the rapid! Wtf?!


Nah, I went out with them!
The half good and half bad humans!
Others leh, didn't really talk to them, or I barely talk to them! LOL!


*mouth drops open* And that's EuJin with his shoes~




The two humans!

I freaked out when I saw this in my camera. Lol!
Anyways, I moved away from taking this picture ;)
But I said I'll take later, right?
But no, we didn't!
HAHAHAHA!


And they saw my wound -___-

This was the first picture taken on that day. So it looked better! Hehehehe


Hideous. Got another worse one.
Not gonna post it up.
Besides I deleted it already =D
And I had to make one useless promise just to get rid of that picture!



Queensbay!
(Rushed for the toilet! HAHA!)

We had our breakfast lunch at Siam Express? Was it? Or not? Or what? Wait. I didn't even know where the heck I ate at?!
Oh, who cares! (Fine, I care! Where was it?! Brain's gonna burst thinking about it, so I might as well just forget about it) -___-"

Wait waiting for the food, I shall present you people with these humans!

1. Not a good friend + not a good gentleman! HAHAHAHA!

Nice, nice? DO ZOOM IN!


At last, perfect! Not.


2. My bitch! =D

Oopsie!




I totally, completely forgot to take a picture of myself! Hmmph!

Movie time!

We watched these:

Karine was in the movie, you know?!
She's sooo adorable! Lmao!


This story is touchy, in some ways =D


EuJin didn't get to watch The Proposal cause he went home after the first movie ended.
So quiet la everyone when he's not there =____="
And you know what, after every movie, they went toilet.
Plus when we first reached there, it was 3 times! Lol.

Then, it was about 6.45pm. Already! So the wannabe gentleman followed me to my sis and her boyf.
And guess what?!
I had to watch a movie with them!
Movie again weih! @____@
Then probably, my friends went back already.

So, we watched this:

Probably you'll know it's me who type that out XD
What to do? There's no picture of this movie!
Except the scenes la.


After that, we went for our dinner. Sort of.
Then, off we went home.
In the car, I was being bullied by one so-called Ah Beng, you know who.
Never mind. No further details.

Reached home! Literally.
Parents went out. No keys.
Went around and around other people's housing areas.
Passed friends' houses.
After which seemed like 15minutes, we went back.

Luckily, parents were home already!
So long, "Ah Beng" the driver! HAHAHAHA!

Lastly,

Yours truly.



p/s: Probably got more pictures later tonight (from friend's phones)
p.p/s: And also, might be editing this post later tonight too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB