Monday, August 17, 2009

In and Out.

Does anyone miss me blogging?
Oh well, I do!
I really, really do somehow.
Any I finally get to blog after two weeks which seems to be like months!

So let's begin with last last week(I know it's very long, but you'll find this post short but filled with pictures =D )

Went to Sunway with sis on that day.
I remembered there was a lightning that sort of shot us when we reached home before setting off to Sunway.
Seriously! We SAW the lightning right in front of us!
Thank God, none of us died. CHOI!)


I never ever had thought of wearing this top after then.
I really never thought of that.
I didn't even know why I wore this top.
Really. I don't even wanna think about it.




Like almost every week, sis will ended up in a mall and start buying clothes or sometimes shoes.
And also, like always, I'll be her maid.
KANASAI!

What can I do besides waiting for her trying out clothes?
... Of course, VAIN!




After buying clothes, we stuck our butts at


No, not at that chicken picture which looked like MINYEE.
We went to Nando's.



Arigato, jie for this PRECIOUS picture. LMAO










***




Cross country on last Saturday was exhausting!
I tried my very best for top 50, you know?!
But it's such a heart breaking that I got exactly the 100th place.
ROFL.
Hell, I still can laugh? -_-"
That was worse that Form1 which I got 96th and also Form2, 74th =0

Still, I can run even though my knee was hurt!
Congrats me lah!
And I had to thanks Even for the Excel or else I'll faint.
I was so unstable when I reached school @______@

***


16th February was fabulous! Presents were everywhere, waiting for me! People gather around me wishing me "Happy Birthday". I was in cloud nine.

Hell, it wasn't 16th February!
It was 16th AUGUST!
And guess who's birthday is that?!
AHH..
Lazy for suspense lah.

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY~


THAT'S THE GREAT VI VIAN!
All hail her, except me~
Lmao.

Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, vian jie!
Present later ah. Probably after the one week holiday because I didn't went out.
So sorry to the max~



***




17th August.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YNG!

Lazy wanna go dig out your pictures ad lah. So, nah! She's on the left.



***



On the same day, Tong, Chan and I went to Yng's house.
Others ppk-ed us. WTF case right?

So, like what they want, I brought them DVD's.
Perfume and Black Sheep.
Ended up watching Perfume cause the Black Sheep movie stuck halfway.
Must be Yng's lousy computer. Phfft!

Halfway, Chan start taking my camera.
She took photos of Tong.
Then she started including me in those photos.
So, then, we all started taking nonsense photos.

Till I thought of setting the timer =D
Unfortunately, I had to put on a nice place and run here and there like a mad human just to get us some photos.
And I had to hurt my own knee!

The very first victim, Tong.


Then there goes me in the photo.


Then Yng's idiot leg.
No, it's not touching my face, cause if it is,
she'll be roasted.










Chan is plurking!








I had to run in there in 10secs! What an exercise I did that day. Fuhhh!


Chan.. Nvm. They liked my hair -_-"


I had to carry and put that lamp which seemed to be heavy but not heavy lamp.


I was exhausted after running here and there. Yes, I AM LAZY!



AHH.. We all love this master piece! LOL LOL


This is how the room looked like after vaining in there for about an hour or more XD


Around 6pm, we decided to go to the playground.
The one located opposite our tuition teacher's house.
Luckily she was still in school =D =D

1. Slide.






2. The climbing thing. Whatever it is called.

We were trying hard not to laugh after I said,
"Let's just hope we won't appear in the Star Newspaper tomorrow morning".
But of couse, this is the perfect one. You people should look at the others.
But hell, no way!


3. See-saw

























And lastly!
Nothing much.
XD









p/s: More pictures on other day. Do view in again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB