Friday, July 31, 2009



HELLOOO, peeps!
I realize I update my blog weekly instead of updating daily.
Ah, Like. I. Care.

Trials is on the 10th and I'm still feeling so free?
In fact, I don't even feel scared!
And that's what I'm afraid of.
Nutso me.

***




Went to Jusco with Mummy today.
Finally, I bought my cleanser.
Been waiting for like days ago.
I can actually buy on last last week, the day I went Queensbay with sis and friends but I had no idea why I don't wanna buy from there =___=

Since my class has gone nuts over hand sanitizer and masks, I bought them too! I mean hand sanitizer. I couldn't find the masks!
People keep telling me to go pharmacy but I'm lazy! Like, seriously.
So anyways, now the whole class will be filled with "air pollution" due to the hand sanitizer that Karine and I have *gives the eerie grin*

Then I went to the Popular.
Bought mags, pens and books.
Well, what can I do? Trials and PMR are freaking near! (I so needa scared myself off)
Then we get our bumps outta Jusco.



TADAA! My hand sanitizer =D =D


On the way home, I was supreme hungry.
I asked Mummy whether there's anywhere that sells char koay tiao.
And we went shops by shops and guess what?
ALL CLOSED! Such a perfect timing lah hor.
Ended up I had to eat bihun soup =___=

***



Sis is CRUEEEEEL!
She didn't even texted/called me yet!
And I'm being such a dumbo, worrying sick about her!
Such a good lil sis I am and she doesn't even care about me.
HMMMPH!
Not gonna talk to her when she's home later.
Shall sleep before she's home.



GOODNIGHT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB