Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Fun Day With Buddies! :D

This outing plan was so.. last minute. But it still worked! Hee Hee!
We went Auto City. Was supposed to go during New Year's Eve but it'll be freaking crowded there so.. might as well go today :D

I'm a Go-Green-goer that day!
I wore green/white top.
I wore mixed-green bracelet.
I wore green slippers.
I brought green bag.

Seeeeee! I'm such an environment friendly person! Unlike others :P


Karine


Chan!


Tong and Chan.
They're picking preparing for us the ice kacang.


Mine. And Tong's.


Tong!


Yng.
She's pouring the soup. Lol!












This adorable one, was the one who helped us took all our group photos.
Thanks little kid! :D


Karine -_-
Found that HSBC umbrella by the roadside.


I, Ooi Wen Zhao, pitied Yng's sister.
Look at Tong..
*shakes head


With the Karine! Hee..


With Tong. Me likey B)


With Chan :D


Tong's photography skill *shakes head


With Yng.


ME! I looked like a ghost on the right picture :X












Not that I like this picture. But for them to to grab it ;)


STARYY!


Karine and Chan with her present from Tong :)












0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB