Monday, December 28, 2009

It's Worth The Efforts.



My most satisfying result ever! :D





Just got home from school.


***


FLASHES BACK ON FEW DAYS AGO!

At Karine's house. Again.


Karine happily stirring the mixture of banana and honey.


Not completely smashed. Yet!


I helped her put on the mask!
And she's smiling. With a banana -_-






















***




And I'm ready to go out! Heehee!


Went out with two humans! Or three. No, wait, four! (EJ, EW & his bro and the unwelcomed human, Tien Ming(certainly he's welcomed. BUT! Oh well! And.. I did spelled his name correctly, right?). Well.. We're suppose to go Queensbay that day (before you guys wanna start putting the blame on me/already did, it wasn't ENTIRELY my fault! See..There's this Dongoi who said he'll tell me when to go but he didn't till.. i don't know.. pretty late? :X!) So we ended up at Pacific.

Tien Ming kept on bugging bugged us to go Sunway *coughs*!

Movies for that day was Sherlock Holmes & Alvin and the Chipmunks 2.
Wonder why people like Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 so much. Don't find it nice tho the green little one was so freaking adorable! Yes! Therdore or something! HAH! I finally remember it's name :P And oh! The seats are soooo comfy! But some bloody couple behind me kept kicking my seat! Wonder what's their dang problem -_-

The place is so ulu. With those whatever-freak-humans, it's far worse. Had our dinner at Pizza Hut. Somehow.. It tasted WEIRD. Or was i something's up with my taste buds? *thinks..



***




The same night, went to Karine's house for NOT barbecue! Instead, SPRAYS! I suffered from a freaking sharp pain that night. Good thing I felt better by midnight. Or else! Not srays for me :(Darn some idiot brother of Karine!)

NEARLY MIDNIGHT! This is what happened..



Little kids started playing first.


I got sprayed by some people.
Hell.
More like MOST of them!(Yeah, including those little kids)
-_-






Being "rapped" by two good-for-nothing human -_-






And.. We're missing Tong! Grr!


This is Yng.
Sitting on a bucket full of water.
(Be grateful I didn't upload that pian tai picture!)




Karine! Ki hiao-ing! Lol!




Karine wanna stand in a bucket filled with water too.
Stucked in there. Good thing the bucket didn't break =X


Now Yng wanna share the bucket -_-
(I filled the water by myself and now you people wanna share with me! Grr!)




MERRY CHRISTMAS! (I know it's few days back but, oh well..)





P/S: I had hard time uploading the photos without resizing them. Hence, I resized :D
P.P/s: Now shut the hell up and don't rush me to update. Ever. Again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB