Sunday, January 24, 2010

About A Month To Go.

School sucks, as always.
Homework. Pre-test. Homework.
It's only been a few weeks from the day school reopens and I can already feel the pain of this year. Hopefully the yet to come would be so much stress-free! Choral speaking, I don't give F-ing damn already. I'll just accept whatever it's gonna be. Add math pre-test, I'm prepared for the worst. Bio, the yet to come that is tomorrow. F.

***


It's gonna be less than a month till the day I've been waiting for! *excited
I know this is TOOOOOOO much to ask for. Just praying for miracle that my good parents/relatives/friends or unknowns would buy for me one of these :P







*drools all over












P/S: I want something that is appreciable instead of something that I'll just left it rot somewhere. Plain or whatsoever. I don't mind. As long it's useful. Not useless. Eg. Soft toys (I.. Don't really like them, truth to be told)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB