Friday, January 15, 2010

The New.

School. Homework. Tuition. Co-curriculum activities.


As busy as that! Forgive me for the rareness of updating. Blame school! And the teachers who gave piles of homewok! And and some bullshit co-curriculum activities that occupies my one and only free day apart from weekends! Well, as for tuition, I can't say much. I'm the one who wanted to take it. So, for that! I blame myself! Or not :D




Now,




My New Year's resolutions for year 2010!
(even though I had quite a hard time thinking of what to write for civics exercise that teacher gave last week..)

1). Ace every test/examination(s).
Right. Have to double up my study mode compared to last year. Like people would say, PMR is only sap sap water. True. Compared to Form4, headache.

2). Quit saying vulgar words.
A must mut must must! Also not showing any sign. To friends, no, you don't get to hit me for saying/showing them like last year :P

3). Healthy diet (like what I wrote for civics exercise).
My foot! I won't give up my snacks and sweets! And most importantly! Big no-no to vegetables! Heck. I don't even eat them. Maybe long beans. And potatoes. Mashed potatoes are good :D

4). Update more?

5). Stop talking crap that is.



Goooooooodbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 2009!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB