Monday, February 1, 2010

Brake Down & Turn Around


It's finally Sunday! (was).
The Dong made me wait! For nearly.. 2 freaking long hours!
I have to rot myself in Popular, department stores and MCD!
Good thing was, I get to kick The Dong for as many times as I like B)

We watched:
1. The Tooth Fairy
2. Legion
3. The Spy Next Door (Half. Okay. Not. a quater. Some sort)

Walked around and around and around.
Saw one big big furniture shop.
Nice place to walk, for some reasons. Lol!




*shakes head
(But me likey this. Two thumbs up!)


Cute leh.. The basket!




Prettyyyyy~


Sooo.. men-LOL-kan



***



Went to Sunway.
Both The Dong and I were so pissed at my sis (she's gonna literally punch me when she saw this).
This is mainly because, she made us watch a movie halfway (not even half) and have to go back. Grr!

On the bright side, I bought shoes! And tops!
Hohoho!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB