Saturday, February 6, 2010

Loosen Up

So the bookstore finally sells Azfa Hanani and English Literature. Still no Civic Form4 though. Talking about civic. There's Program Khidmat Masyarakat folio to do again this year. Bad news was, I threw all of 'em last year, right after PMR.




***



The 'Movie(s) Corner' is up on the notice board! Riddles'.. Neither me nor Karine wants to do it. So, bother much.

***


I had to participate in 100 metres on Sports Day. F! (I can barely run fast!)
And the "good" Even promised me one 100plus can for I agreed with her. More like a MUST. Probably reserved :D because I saw a star beside my name. Hoho! Then.. Selling stuff at Interact Club's stall. Heee!




Being single is just so much better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB