Tuesday, July 6, 2010

But I'm a Little Drunken and I Need You Now.


It's been ages since I update, again. I guess 16 is REALLY a sucky year with all the tension. One homework done and another one comes. One after another. Same goes to pre-test, exams/tests and oral tests! Why in the world would teacher wanna give us pre-test when they can just convert the marks to 100%? (Yes, I'm still pissed off about the add math pre-test!) Whatever that is, I can't do anything about it already so, I shall just TRY not to think about it.

***


Went out kai kai with baby few days ago. Watched some movies (I seriously forgot what we watched. Maybe Toys Story 3, 3D - sucks to wear the 3D glasses). Before I even get to go and have my spaghetti meatballs, we had to go outside to wait. Gaaah!

Few minutes of waiting and the family came *gulps* went inside the car *breaths heavily* andddd! Awkward moments for me, until e finally reached the place (I forgotten the name of the place, for all I know it's a swimming club at Tanjung Bungah). Thank god there's little Jay Den to play with :X

Eat. Eat. Eat. Yes, I don't eat much green stuff. No, I don't like lamb. I dislike tau fu. Desserts! Double scoop of chocolate ice cream! (melted, how great).

This is my precious, showing peace sign (rofl).
We're enjoying the beautiful scenery from the balcony :D


with the Big Baby :3


Baby playing with the the thing in the playground.
While the others, Ian and his.. Uh.. Bestie! were siao kia-ing,
that is, till Ian's mom called :X


I looked naked.
Thanks to the lamp-post and a little of my camera's flash
-_-


***


Me likey my hair in this picture! Rofl!
Anddd! Baby is just so tall at unwanted times! Grr!




***


Jamboree; Day 1 @ Pusat KK:

Ignore the hair..


After interviewing, vain, just once!


At noon, Sharma decided to go home to do the report while Karine and I stayed for the hike(regret betul!). The weather wasn't good either. Cloudy! But me likey!

The senior.


She fetched us there. Phew! Good thing was, we don't have to walk all the way there and hike. The driver drove at super speed due to escaping from going to Cerok Tokun for a few minutes. Baby sitter. HAHA! While she went to get them..

TADAA! Vain! I looked ridiculous here -_-


The nerdy specs without lenses! Lol!


***


When we reached there, well, nothing much. It rained. So we bought jelly and ate and waited for her mom then off we go home :D

My keychain! I did this in a rush (psst! Karine was video-ing! Couldn't concentrate!)




***


Jamboree; Day 2 @ Pusat KK:

Aaah.. At least my hair looks better on that day..


With Jayanty/Jayanthy (sorry!).


While Karine was stuck in the Bilik Mesyuarat, Sharma and I followed Mr. Lo to a kopitiam. Bought food back for ourselves while sir ate hokkien mee in front of us -_-

Mr Lo, who drives super slow.


With the cruel little kid. Also, super cute kid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB