Friday, July 9, 2010

I'm Hotter Than You Are

Today's the day where parents come to take report cards and gets both good and bad comments from teachers, but I guess teachers will give the positive comments like what Pn. Low said. So, anyway, my parents came, of course. Went for lunch right after that. Then, off we went home.

***


Thought could made it by 12.30. So, my mom fetched. Walked like a mad woman when I got there and I could see people staring. They'd think I'm mad, no doubts. Bought the tickets. There's so many seats! (I wonder why we booked..) Yng and Min Yee came few minutes later. And bought another movie tickets.

Popular! A place that's so hard to make decisions! We got soooo.. rambang mata! If I got hell lot of money, I would have bought all of the kinds of the bookmarks, I tell you! Including the twenty bucks bookmark! Damn pretty!

So, anyway, Eclipse was nice. Very. Compared to Twilight and New Moon. Eclipse is so much better, in my opinion. Within the few minutes we had before the second movie started, we walked around. I kinda forgotten where we went walking around. Forget about it.

***


Before the movie starts..

I wanted to vain, alone. Then, the Yng came and popped her head there and.. the picture results like this!



The nicer one, at least.


With Min Yee, the one who squeezed me during Eclipse (OUCH!)
and also the one who laughs like mad inside the cinema. Lol!


Despicable me! It's so nice and funny! And those tiny little creatures are just so adorable, that I seriously couldn't resist! Especially the tiniest one! Awww!

After the movie, (actually, we planned this inside the cinema already..) we walked outside and stand there, deciding. Then, Yng who didn't want to embarassed herself, took picture for us! So kind of her to do that :D

Min Yee and I with those adorable thing! :3


***


Walked around the supermarket to buy ingredients, more likely, we're following Yng. She wanted to buy ingredients to bake cake for tomorrow with the others. So, we followed. Min Yee and I were so hungry that time and still! We had to follow her. *growls* Bought food at MCD before leaving. Then, off we went home.



The end!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB