Monday, July 19, 2010

Sprinkle Me Love

Cross country on last Saturday. Didn't run this year. Being the good girl, I decided to help Pn Zarina, my Math teacher, also my form teacher. At first when she asked who wants to help her. I heard her saying 'STATISTICS'. And I was like, right, she wants to teach. Turns out. It was who wants to help her do statistic, as in the name of the work we need to do -_-

So, anyway, helped writing names for Zamrut. I wanted Delima! *growls Sat between Khai Ying and the annoying little Nicole. (Karine and Pooshi stole my place! The place under the fan!)

***


The "great escape" to my baby that afternoon. Such a luck of meeting so many schoolmates there. Such a luck, I tell you! Anyway, we watched Predators that day. Not so nice, actually. But exciting for sure :D

After watching only ONE, yes, ONE movie, we decided to have uh.. Lunch/dinner.

My baby looks so sad!
He was actually shaking his head because
I stuck the toothpick in the pepper bottle :S


In one condition (for me to eat), baby needs to cut for me!
:D


And while he's busy cutting the chicken, his GREAT girlfriend, that's me (pfft!),

HOT PERI-PERI!
This is so not a good thing! It makes you beg for tissues! -_-




"Done, done, done?!"


Finally! :P


...and there goes, him, eating the lemon!
Constipated face! Rofl!


"HOI! BOTH ARE MY STRAWS! GRR!


XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB