Thursday, January 8, 2009

Back To School !

Great. I haven't update since Sunday? Unbelievable, right?
Usually I wouldn't starve myself from online. Must be a miracle. LOL

Monday

First day of school!
Who could have believe that teacher would be so 'kind' to announced the class thingy in the hall with all the F3s', F4s' & F5s'?!
Unexpectedly, I got in the first class with Yng.
Bet I missed my old class loads! I missed all the laughter and joy there. Compared to this pathetic class, Yng and I felt as though we're the aliens from planet.. Mars?
No talking. Na-ah.

Our form teacher, Mrs. Tan, the idiot freak I would refer to, teaches us Science.
Well.. the way she taught is so freaking boring, so Yng and I talked.
What happened next was, we got scolded by her. TWICE! Bummer.
Shall i skipped that day already? Yes, I should.

That day we got meeting for club.
I quited my old club(Bimbingan&Kerjaya). It's not that I chose that club also -.-
Then i joined Interact Club. Interesting. *nods head*

Tuesday

Life goes on . . . slowly. (that is so true)
As always, i reached school earlier than the others(my friends)
What happened that day? (think hard! *blank*)
. . .
oh! Pn. Parames came in our class, well, not really inside our class la.
several people came surrounding me, Yng and Karine to see teacher.

Teacher ; Students

Hello
Teacher!
So.. this is 3Kurshiah?
Yeah.
*she stared at me like "Woah.. look who's in the first class now."*

LOL!
Badminton meeting that day. Blahs. Aasha again. @@


Wednesday

Compulsory to wear unit beruniform today. So darn fast they start this ad.
what to say? hmm, nothing.
On the 7th and 8th slot, we had attended our unit beruniform. I was in Unit1.
I want Unit2!
Grrr.


Thursday

Eh, just now i just got something to said about today!
What was it?! *THINK!*
Whatever.

I got caught for long nails? It's so darn short! F that prefect. -.-
She even wrote my name in her shitty paper. zzz

Rumah Nilam aka Rumah Biru meeting.
Aasha AGAIN! everything also got her except girl guide.
Anways..
Stupiak fella suggested my name. (who the heck was that?!)
whatsoever la. F3 only jawatan was wakil tingkatan nia ma. Become ma become lor.
wtfish.

***


Went Science tuition. Me, Yng, Karine and Chan were rushing there.
We went there at 7:30pm when the tuition was suppose to begin at 8:15pm. We're a bunch of freaks.
But it's good though, cause for the late comers, they had to sit in front with the teacher. Phew!
Oh, and i had to go 'jemput' someone. new comer. ISH!
When we're going back, OMG, embarrassing moment!
CY saw me tripped! (well, I didn't tripped totally of course. Just.. almost.)


Friday

Finally i came to this part.
I can barely continue now.
Both left and right hands are working off the limits today. @______@

So, during PJ, we had to see our heights and weights.
I ain't mentioning my weight here! Private! lol
height? Forgotten to see. =s
Then that no brain teacher asked me, Yng, Vanisha and Adnilsa to go and check the vases whether there's water inside or not and if there's any mosquitoes, hit it and bring it back.
WHAT THE TOOT!
I bet she's upset when we didn't bring her any mosquitoes for her! -.-

KH was scary! the teacher asked questions one by one.
Thank God I answered correctly :P

English.. Mr. Tham asked Fiona to read some parts of the Prisoner of Zenda.
The teacher asked her to picked someone else to continue. Yng. She read
Then she picked me. I read. Then i picked Karine. NOT caryn. =.=

The end! Such a story.

***


I had read Twilight and New Moon!
Yeah, the author was right. I got thirst for blood the next one.
But I'll read them after PMR.
I'm too afraid now. All brainy people in the class made me stressed to the max.
zzz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB