Saturday, January 10, 2009

Went to visit my sister again.
She blamed me for not bringing her cellphone. WTF

After that, went home and Karine & Yng wanna come my house to do our Science project.
Great. I was outside that time so they were going to come at 2pm.
When i reached home, i quickly clean up the mess and unwanted stuffs everywhere before they arrived.
Karine reached. So I brought her to my room and allowed her online using my laptop and kononnya no wireless (actually, she forgot to click on the wireless button).
Yng called me several times asking for directions and Karine and I ended up walking to the playground to wait for her -.-

Then, we built it.
Items used was glove, straws and bottle. Of course there's also scissors, cutter knife and others which are needed.
Karine was soooo smart to think of those funny ways of building it (it worked)
We followed how she do and "Hooray! It's a success!".
Then take photos here and there.

the diaphragm



the lungs



thoracic cavity and diaphragm



overall



Karine's ; mine ; Yng's



Online. Karine used my MSN and when people came to chat with me she wrote "allaeluyah". She annoyed her dearest cousin. LOL

Karine went back later that. Yng went back 45mins later.
When they left, I had to clear up my room. Great la hor. Left all the mess for me =.=

Off I went to do my Seni later that.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB