Monday, February 23, 2009

Fort Cornwallis & Library.

Woke up at 7am cause I could sleep and also the daily routine of waking up at 5:30am for school.
I packed up my stuffs for later in the afternoon.

Went to Kedah to visit my sister, as always.
That day, I fought with her. Sort of. _____ she _____ ____ a __, she doesn't ____ __ anymore, I guess.

After that, went home to put sis's stuffs then off to Penang.
People, people. Don't get carried away. Penang as in, Fort Cornwallis. History maniac?
I went there just for the sake of the kerja khusus!
Took loads and loads of pictures till my camera's and cellphone's battery almost dead.
But it's worth it.









Saturday

Went library at SP.
Thought I was gonna meet up with Yng and Karine and most probably someone.
But ended up, both went back and that someone didn't come ;( ;D
I regretted telling my parents to go Sunway while waiting for me at library for hours ( I thought I might spend some time searching for the magazine but it only took me 5mins -.-).
I phoned. And guess what? I had to wait for them till 5:30 which was one hour!
So, I went to read a book.



Sunday
Went to grandma's house.
I scolded my mum early in the morning (Thanks a lot, PMS. -,-).
Studied Science F1 there which I don't think I actually pay attention cause I was texting while reading :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB