Friday, May 22, 2009

Exam Week!





Monday

Like always, BM on the first day.
My effort on memorizing the persoalan Merdeka! Merdeka! was worth it after all!
HAHA!
Paper I was fine, compare to BI I! (for me lah!)

Tuesday

BI! I hate this time's paper! F.
Don't know why it's effing hard for me.
It's gonna be a 'B' already ;(
Seni teori on that day too.
GOSH!
I might MIGHT fail my seni :X!


Wednesday

Woke up at 2am today!
For the sake of Geo and Science.
Better get good grades for that! -_-
Science II was HARD! pg2 already I don't know how to do.

Thursday

Again I woke up at 2am for History.
I had no mood to study at all weih @________@
At school for last minute study, Karine did stupid formulae to remember.
(Melayu maju Iban; Badak kunyah kelapa pasti marah)
Which stands for those etnik thingy.
Oh, we did formulae for Science too!

***


I hate that CB LC AH MF tuition teacher.
It was humiliating! F.
And so ngam got phone call. Darn you, D! -_-

Friday

Maths!
Felt like as though it's the end of PPT.
But no, there's KH and PSK still.
After that, GEJALA PONTENG SEKOLAH SHALL STRIKE! Hee hee.
Anyways, maths was easy except that I did silly mistakes (hell a lot!)

***



Sis coming back later!
WHEE!
So weird lah, go for one week come home ad -_-
But since she said there's a lot of stuff to tell me, she's WELCOMED!
Rofl.

&&

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIN YEE THE SIAO CHAR BOR!
=P



Yep, that's the birthday girl! LOL


Min Yee and I (was at Karine's house that time celebrating New Year's Eve)


I'm now so effing tired.
Had teribble eye bags and dark circles!
Gahh!

One more day, one more day.. *sigh*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB