Saturday, May 23, 2009

Because Of You.




Yada-yada~ It's finally here!
I get to messed up my hair this upcoming holiday!
HAHA



I couldn't sleep for long today (got use to waking up at 2AM already! Great).
But then continue sleeping till 9AM.

Oh, today's Eddy's birthday (he's hoping that I'll forget. Wtf? I'm not that old kay!)
Since he's so cruel, I shall upload an eeky picture of his! *evil grins*


This was the worst I could find o_o


Ganas freak *tsk tsk tsk*


Happy 15th Birthday bytheway :D


***


Studied KH F1!
Electric and Paip SUCKS!
I wonder if I'll ever take engineering course in future =X!



To Karine: See.. Told you Penang also got sell this brand ad ma! Don't believe. Hmph!
Btw, could someone buy this for me?! I'm so obsessed with it!
I'll love the person who buys it for me. No way. Lmao.





And since I keep eating chocs this whole week, my mum BAN me from eating chocs!
She said that's why I got so many pimples. WTFish.



:*


GOODBYE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB