Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The After School.

Felt so lucky today. Don't know why.

Stupid spot check thing again this morning during assembly!
Luckily they didn't check _____ Pheww!
However, they checked hair.
Then I ma tambai awhile lor. Ass lah those teachers.

***


Went to Jusco after school with Yng and MinYee.
We watched this:

YES! YES! Night At The Museum 2!


It was so funny!
MinYee laughed so effing loud lah!
And I'm again so "lucky" to sit beside her. Free Smiley Face
She's such a scardy cat weih!
She pulled my shirt and hand when she's scared =__=

When we came out from the cinema, I realize I had ice lemon tea stained on my WHITE shirt!
MinYee and Yng got popcorn on their shirts! LMAO

Bought snacks at Jusco.
MinYee carried the basket like ah ma cause Yng and I don't want to.
Then all of us were too lazy to bring them to school tomorrow.
Ngam ngam we saw Soh Chia Yi and her sis there.
MinYee dengan beh pai sehnya, went and asked SCY to carry home and bring tomorrow.

We bought adorable planners too!
Front cover sucks but the pages are freaking ADORABLE, I tell you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB