Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Such.

OMG right? It's so effing yeng! Also effing expensive!
It cost about rm2500!
But, who could resist the beauty of it? Hmm..




Let's not dream about that any more.
Back to reality! *snaps fingers*

Got Moral paper already.
I so wanna smack Yng for telling me that teacher marked wrongly for my num4!
Damn her.
If I wasn't that amanah, like what Tong referred me to, I would get a nice 9_ .
Sadly, I only get __ .

Anyway, we gave our paper to Chan and Tong to check for us our Geo, Maths and Science since their teacher gave them already.

I gotta say I'm so very the extremely appreciate my Geo's marks. Pheww! Free Smiley Face
I hate my maths. And English. And BM I!
Science was okay-okay lah.
Chan didn't want to give us our History paper cause she said teacher's answers got hell loads of crap.
For example, the burung kenyalang.
Crap lah that one!

That's all about my marks.
I'm so getting a B for my English.
So I'll just shut my mouth for that one Free Smiley Face

That's all for now.
Adios!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB