Monday, May 25, 2009

Over.


YAHOOOOOOOOOO!


Free Smiley Face




Exams are finally over. It felt like as though PMR has ended.
(Percubaan PMR also haven't end and I'm dreaming about PMR to end)

For the first time ever I feel KH paper was easy.
You know why? Cause it's the first time I spent hours reading them.
I'll be overjoy if I get a B! Free Smiley Face

PSK was so-so.
Last minute at school study like hell.
We give crap jobs for each other to easily remember them.
Karine's a penjual ikan! Free Smiley Face

The thing about after exams is the curiousness for the marks(if it's okay lah).
So now, I'M TENSION! About my art Free Smiley Face
Gee.
I don't want a red mark on my report card lah!
(I'm not over reacting. It's true that I might fail or get a D).

p/s: Going for movies on Wednesday! ;D
p.p/s: Yng, I'm not gonna go on Friday! XP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB