Saturday, June 20, 2009

Say It Again.




Before I got on with today's outing, I would like to wish HAPPY BITHDAY, FIONA! =D
Ahh.. Finally you're 15! Lmao
&& SOOOO SORRY, I can't go today =(


***


Not gonna write about what happened during the day.
Sad sad day.

Let's just skip to night!
Went to the boring Jusco for dinner.

Had dinner at Kenny Rogers.




This one somehow is yummy-licious!

There's more pictures of other foods but was too eager to eat so didn't snap the others :X

Was freaking bloated.
I had to walk around with a pathetic 'perut buncit'!

Then, I accompanied my sis to search for formal clothes.
(See! Every time she's home on weekends, she'll definitely go for clothes!)

I really looked like the elder sister rather than younger sister.
FTW








The I remembered about the fairy chicken! Reminds me of MinYee~



Exactly like MinYee! XD



Since it's already 12am+,
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all daddies!
Especially my dad! :P
*hugs&kisses*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB