Friday, July 3, 2009

School Trip.


I'M ONLINE! I'M ONLINE!
Don't know why but I'm so excited to blog.

Could it be last week or was it this week?
Someone wanna 'ugut' me with my pathetic pictures through MMS!
No surprise the someone turns out to be the well-known pengugut, Karine -,-




Last week's Saturday, went to Queensbay with sis.
Met her seniors. I was like a dumbo there!
Then there's one super embarassing moment we had at Borders.
Stupid white guy -___-

Went walking around and around, like always.
Sis was sick and she had no mood to shop. F her!
At least she treated me *smiles WIDELY*

Went to SwensSwens(whatever you spelled it!) for lunch.












Blah blah blah.


Anyways, on Thursday which was yesterday, some of the form3's went to the art gallery Japan-Malaysia at the SP's library and yes, that includes me and Karine.
Nada Yng =D

Went there at 9am by bus.
Karine and I were the vainest of all! WHEE!
Sadly MinYee and Genevieve sat FARRRR away from us (3 seats away) ='(



Komalaa & Sinead






Karine! Look at Megan and her friend's face! ROFL!








She's showing off her BIG FEATURES(Big eyes; Big nostrils; Big mouth)









The whole journey there, Karine and I were vaining.
So let's just skip to the library part.Took loads and loads of photos there.
I meant photos of paintings! And of course.. candid shots of people! =D

Some unexpected ones can even dipamerkan like wtf?!I can even do that lah!Like kiddies' nia ZZZ



Can you people tell who does she looked like in this picture?! *excited face*
Gime the answer! Except Karine.




















Minyee: BTW, this is SO NOT me!
Me: This is SOOOO you! *snaps picture*




Idiot MinYee threw my pencil case!
Put down ma Mr. Bear lah! GRR~




AHH! Tweety's such a sweety! *puke*
Sylvester is CUTER!



After staring at those paintings, we went to Carefour.
Lame right?
I haven't been there for like years already!

Went to the food court and ordered KFC~
After eating, we went here *points below*

Karine said there's a CCTV there! We both went WTF =___=


We went walking around later that.
Bought magazines and RM5 shades! HAHAHA!
Karine bought an eeky rubber bouncy egg.





Of course, on the way back, we played with the egg.
We even compete who makes it flatter in the bus!

Look at this, look at this! I threw one!


Karine forcing Melor to take picture with her. ROFL!





THAT'S ALL!
Next week exam!
*faints*

P/S: MORE PICTURES AFTER EXAM!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB