Saturday, July 11, 2009

Maybe.

Exam's over!
HOO-RAY! Few weeks more till Percubaan PMR.
*gasp*

***



I know I got the damn allergy. Again.
I'm freaking itchy.
It's like all over my body and I couldn't resist the temptation of scratching!
So there goes the needle going through my skin to my veins.
GOING TO.

***




Today, Saturday, yes, today, went to Penang with parents.
To visit sis.
Turns out to be ME visiting her. And not to forget, the No-Name guy(of course I know his name! But, I liked it that way, so be it!)

As soon as we reached there, I got down from the car and went in the No-Name guy's car with sis inside then off we go to Gurney.
I sat the back sit like a small kid with two adults in the front sits.
Yes, imagine that!

Went walking around as usual at first.
Then went for our tea break or whatever that is.
The both of them bullied me! Crap.
They dragged me in Sushi King knowing I hated Japanese food.
Bertambah pula, sis made me eat the squid! Gee..

After eating plus fooling around, we went for the movie.
Public Enemies/Public Enemy (Either)
One advice: Watched it only if you're into those shooting ones.
Was gonna watch Ice Age3 3D but sadly, both 3D and non-3D was FULL!
So I had to fake 18 to watch Public Enemy.



It took 2hours to end!
I couldn't help but kept staring at my cellphone's digital clock every half an hour or so.

When it ends, I was screaming HOO-RAY loudly(in my heart lah) =D
Then the No-Name guy fetched me to MCD to meet up with my parents.
Then off they go.

To think back, I'm glad that one of my sis's friend didn't come.
If he'd come, I'll have my worst nightmare!

THE END!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB