Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Whole Again.

LINE DANCE ROCKS!

Well, part of it, yes. And the other part left, no.
Good part is IT'S FUN! And the bad part is TIRING. And not to mention, it makes my stomach grumbles.

3 slots of Science didn't seem to be passing slow today. Hmm.. Odd.
Okay, so it might be because we're talking the whole time in the lab. Mostly.
As much as I wanted to write out something, my mine somehow tells me not to.
Pathetic, hor?

It's yummy! I actually ate that in class =D


GIRL GUIDE!
For the first time ever in history Form3, I actually enjoyed today's meeting.
We did CRABS! Not a real ones, of course.
They're just some crafts.
Tong and I exchanged the legs. I gave her two of mine(white) and she gave me hers(pink). Feel like slapping her for taking pink ones instead of RED! GRR!
Never mind.
At least mine looked better than hers =D =D
While we're doing, let's just say we think negatively(if you ever understands).
Lmao.





That's my Crabby!
Nicer, Cuter, Prettier than Tong's!
Heeheehee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB