Friday, July 17, 2009

Home Alone.

FABULOUS DAY, people! Not.

I've got nothing much to blog about. Wait a sec, I'm blank.
So I'll just blah whatever crap I want right now! =D

Let's just say I tried being a guai gina these few days.
I flipped through books you know!
Rather than spending my time daydreaming staring at telly.

Sweets from Interact Club(We won!)




TADAA! Such an ugly light colour =X


Anyways, I LOVE MY MARKS! (exams results. Not the scars marks. Wth.)
Except for my Math.
I LOVE MY HISTORY RESULT!
I LOVE MY ENGLISH RESULT!
AND MY BM!
AND I'll shut my mouth up about this now =X

So yes, since I'm blogging now, you can tell that I ditched my friends didn't go for the HSBM brass band thing. (sorry people!)
Instead!

Oopsiee!


AHH. Better XD


I'm wearing a hideous pyjamas btw.


I VAINED WITH THE TICKET!
I'm lame, so what?
Being lame is part of me ;D

***


Hell lah!
My allergy gone worse!
And this time it left marks as in the scars marks -___-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB