Saturday, July 18, 2009

Past Curfew.



It has been so long since the last time I broke my curfew.
Am so glad that mum didn't scold/whine/nag/lecture my sister and I.
Oh yes, sis came home! =D

Yesterday I actually woke up at 6am for some reasons.
I couldn't sleep, not that I'm excited or what. Okay, maybe a little.
Yng came my house around 8.30am, also for some reasons.

Then we waited patiently(SUPER PATIENT at first!) for sis's boyf to arrive.
And I'm so "happy" that that he reached at 10.40am. Very punctual lah hor?
So yes, I scolded him(in a very polite way, really).
Not only me who got fed up with him okay.
Even Kelvin/Kevin(whichever), sis and her pathetic friend(I don't give a damn if her friend view/see this post!) were fed up with him.

Then we went to Queensbay Mall.
A "tragedy" happened there. Pfft! So fake lah!
We went to McD to had our "breakfast".
People belanja =D

Then Yng and I went for movies.
Firstly, we watch.. *points below*

Ice Age 3!
Just because of Yng, I had to suffer watching from the 2nd row from front!
Imagine that! GRR!


At 3.30pm or something like that, we went out from there and went for Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince!
Woo-hoo!
Yng slept.
Yng's scared!



After that, went and find sis and her boyf.
Since it's early still, they went to Sakae Sushi which I DON'T LIKE, so Yng and I went walking by ourselves!

Then we were freaking exhausted.
Legs freaking pain too!
So we went to Starbucks.













Around 7pm, we went to Bon Odori!
See~ No rain this year.
HeeHeeHee.













It was fun helping sis snapping photos *shows the eerie grin*
Ate desserts there.
Bloody lah. Wanna buy food also need the effing tickets when we can just pay with cash! -___-

Like I said, we got home pretty late.
Sis's boyf had to fetch sis's pathetic friend home. Then the Kelvin/Kevin. Then Yng.
Then my sis and I! (Yng and I slept in his car. Z!Z!Z!)
We reached home about 1.15am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB