Friday, July 24, 2009

THE OLD ME IS DEAD AND GONE.

I just had my haircut.
Fringe is short. Very.
Hair's flat.
Hair's short.

On the bright side,
Hair's straight again =D
Hair's not that dry =D

I WANT MY FRINGE BACK!


One thing you need to know, I looked like an idiot.
More like a dong dong which my sis loveeees to call me that -___-

***


Stupid "You Belong With Me" song kept singing in my head in school today.
Also gone nuts singing that song =X!

Maths, Linear Equation II is NICE weih.
Cause I finally got it right.
AHAHAHAHAHA!

***


On Wednesday, I got sick.
Yes, Karine, you can go tell everyone I so-called got the worst thing, H1N1 =____=
During ranger, I sat between Tong and Gene.
I used them as my pillow.
Tong is darn skinny, so that "pillow" ain't nice!
Gene's niceeee~ (Not saying she's fleshy or what okay. She still have her HOT body!).
Anyways, both of them said I super hot. Sure, I can feel that too.

So right after ranger, mum took me to clinic.
The doctor checked me and showed me my temperature, 102 degree F.
I didn't know it's measure in F till I told my dad.

Me; Dad
With this temperature, guess what? I can boil an egg!
What?
I got fever as high as 102 degree C.
Pass me the calculator. *did the countings* It's only 39 degree C *gives the look*


My dad ahh! Like to men-sia-sui-kan me one lor. WTFish lah~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 LIL-TEMPTATION | by TNB